Monday, August 17, 2009

NO TITLE larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr




hi..
tis week is so relax for me after wednesday my math exam is finish..
wakakaka..
thursday night 10pm...
my big big bro come kampar fetch me from japan...
walao when he told me he wan to come and fetch me i still comfirm to him 3/4 times...
lol...
oh ya...forget say one happy thing...
haha he was back....
haha...he means my big big bro lar...
but backing on this week oso..doinx...=.=
nvm lar....he giv me his PSP and buy me a bag and shirt...

ermmm say back before exam bah...


8/8/2009

one gang of frens 8 of us are going to kampar and celebrated wth this lady...
siew hui...her birthday...XD

8 of us celebrated her birthday...uploading photo is so slow so din upload our photo...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After back kampar...all SICKED O.o
zzz 8 of us are fever except me..haha..wat a strong boy...
ermm acc i got sick for a short 4 hour lar...but after dreaming nth already...
now all ppl at campus oso wear mask already..zzz acc wat i hope is wating campus to say CLOSED...then can balik rumah...^^V
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ermmm back to my top topic...lol...
my bro come kampar fetch me...acc is he backing from KL thn sun bian come de lar..
and then friday class skipped arleady = =
i already kena warning on bar list...i dont hope i kena ban @@

AND THEN...
friday! i go wash my face..a famous shop in jawi i thk...ask yi fan or ke yin i thk they will know..
because i am so luckly accidently meet them in the shop...XD
Saturday!
whole day sleep in my room...i miss my house air cond = =
7pm go futsal which weng ,wei xing , dennis ,tan and ah bang
after that go watch G-I JOE ...hoho...
i thk this movie is power ranger upgrade = =...
i dont thk nice but some part are interest..XD
haha i dono wat i wan to say oso

SUNDAY!!!
9pm train =.=...
abt 2.10 only reach kampar..damn!...
i tried many pose to sleep but still cannot sleep in train -.-

finally..i use the mask to sleep...lol....
beside me is lin yong...XD


Tats all...
i hope i wish i bless i beg i pray i think i dream i want
everthing will be ok and fine..
my family..my friends...
AND h1n1 pls back to ur own galaxy and dont spread on this
beautiful earth again = =
xian say the world will end on 2012...means...
we hav 3 more years to do our thing...O.O
so after tat we take care la har...
if we still alive xian u take care la har...lol
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________-_

AND...good luck to my big big bro >.<
thx ur psp thx ur pants thx ur bag thx u come and fetch me thx u order me do anything
the most important is thx u back penang....^^
thx ur everthing and i will continue miss u like hell when u back japan...

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

liverpool u go jump sea lar like this oso can lose !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*
this fucker team oso can lose u better back home dream milk 1st lar

1 comment: