Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ice Cream


Yups..thats my jersey..but..wearing this and lose the match..
haixz..
the only reason i put ice cream..just because i like ice cream alot..
all of them laugh at me..duixz..
publish back my blog..
cause i feel that it is meaningless if i private it..
Recently mix with those GG gang..

cause of a lousy ipoh bon odori..
i knew them..hehe..
they are fun...
This friday we are going to Cameron aka Victor hometown...
i never go b4..but i guess it will very fun and happy for this 2 days trip with them =)..

All my wishlist item had erased...
now the only thing i want to buy is
Iphone 4..hoho..i had fall in love to it..
no doubt..i sure will own it asap..

My brother currently at Malaysia and he not going back to japan anymore..
he found his job and working at KL now..
is time to let my daddy mummy enjoy their life..
everything had settle down..
only one bad thing happen on my house..
my dog had gone for long time..
no idea where izzit..
and my degil daddy believe that he will coming back.==''
Bro and 2 sister had fund their right way on their current life..
cheen yee get good result on his test and daddy mummy quite satisfied with it..
only me..still wasting their money..
but as i say...
as a good son..we are responsible to help them use their money.=)
thats why..i love them and they love me too ^^

Pikom pc fair..
back to the same firm work as part timer..
hoho..still the same guys...enjoy it alot..
laugh and smile infinite to customer and friend..
fight for my commission..
still the same..after the fair...boss belanja..haha..
still the same...friends make my life wonderful and turn my happy mood on..=)


Just wanna post something on my blog..dont let it so dusty..
no special emotion or mood for me to write this blog..
not happy and not sad..
wish everything will be fine and smooth...
Peace for my life..ice cream..

1 comment:

  1. ice cream watermelon yong~!!
    hahaha...
    wa..
    u reali so so so so so so many nickname nia...
    beh tahan u ar...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete