Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome back!


This fatty is who ler..
his face look familiar ler...
sure lar..
because i am his follower...
Mr. tan!
Cheen!
Leong..!
means my big bro la har..
haha why today his face will appear on my blog ler..
because he wanna back from japan soon!!
wahaha he is back!!...
at start i think he very siok..see his partern...

his gf go untill japan find him..
and!!...i see he wearing my shoes T.T

siok ka siii...=='

haha he say he wanna back end of this may..
haha finally!
i can eat together with him..
i can play ps2 with him already..
wahaha..
but..
my shirts and shoes gonna rap by him..
i gonna buli by him already..
i gonna help he to wash dish after he finish eating..
i gonna no car to use already..
i gonna late sleep already because he always back house at midnight and wake me..
anyway!!! i still willing to do those for him...
who call he is my big brother wor..
so far..some of my hobby..my favor also because of him..

Liverpoool...when i was small, i remember my room all is liverpool poster..
cupboard, table,windows and even mirror..
所谓日久见生情...看久了,liverpool also become my favor team le...

Cendol...i remember when i was small..my bro everyweek also bring me go buy cendol ==''..
this time can call 吃久见生情了吧!

still got alot..lazy list out =p..
got one most important is...
collect shoes..==''

i wonder why my bro so like shoes...and i also follow him buy..
at start, i remember i buy one limited edition de shoes..
that my bro see liao..he say:" now ppl dont like nike de, u wear adidas lar"
" nah i giv u this one..exchange with u"
O.O'' the stupid thing is i belive what he say..than exchange with him...grrr!
after that he always like to wear mine shoes and exchange already..
but..before he go japan..he giv me all his shoes..
damn man..i love those shoes!!!
tadang!






oh ya...who got job intro me..????
i can do any part time job..=)
i now need money..TT...
haixz..bankrupt already...

2 comments: