Tuesday, May 18, 2010

harlo again..
still the same..watching series...hang out....basketball...online..eat and sleep..
today back UTAR with xian ,leong and jia yi...
to...do smth =(...
din't have any interest story...
what that make me high..
is just the police taking a big big camera sit under the roadbridge
i drove fast on that moment...ermm...not yet reach 180 gua..
and i saw the police like aiming me and snap me ==''..
i know am not so famous or handsome yet...
so...what i can hope is...
he was just a photographer...
siting under than bridge on the highway and snap some great photos only...zzz


oh ya..on the way back penang...drive through McD...
chi leong and jia yi very excited..
because the ice cream that me and xian bought was XLLLLL size lol...lets see haha..

ignore my lousy face focus on ice cream enough..


yum yum..=p

so..thats all my day ==''...
oh ya...the series i watched recently is
" The Vampire Diary"
same reason...random clicked one..not purposely go find out de..
haha i like such mystery series one..
so i watch it...ermm..finish 22 episode about 3 days
Season 1 only..
majority of my friends say this boring...haha so i have no idea..
this story was about....
a pair of brothers..fall in love to a vampire...
and that vampire turned them to vampire before she grabbed by villager..
after 145 years...these pair of vampire brothers meet a girl that same face with their lover...
and....dot dot dot..haha lazy say le....

i know they need blood only can survive...and thier eyes can control human eyes one...
haha since i was this i gonna go try the blood already....
i...sot liao...

and...these few day quite sad...with some reason..grr...
thats was my mistake...i shouldn't to do so..damn..
wish god may forgive me..and also u...

No comments:

Post a Comment