Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog

hohoho..
get the invitation of Sailesh to represent UTAR and play junior team..
i dono why..i am noob..but i know this is the chance to let me play basketball match again..
i can't miss the chance..
the Sailesh had invite me before but i rejected due to i hav to back penang to work..
ya his name is Sailesh..an indian..he was a great shoter..
i played with him once only..and i quite admire him because of he hav a great shotting skill..
get the invitation...i had Agree...
and now what can i do is..
improve my skill in this coming sem break..
play a great game for myself and also them =)


Today had finish the wedpage design paper...
oh thats great because i doesn't need to study wedpage again because it really bored me to the max...
i had read back my old post few days ago..
haha..i realise i was damn funny and my life was not bad..=D..
it motivate me to blog these day xD..
i want to blog my special day and special mood and share it!
somemore i found that we can earn some little money if we blogging..
hehe..u guys may see some advertisement on top and right side of my blog...
haha kindly click it..it may raise click through ratio..
i need the click through ratio to earn..
but so far..and my earning was just rm0.00...=)..
nvm i will be patient...
oh ya..thanks for those friends that come visit my blog..hehe..
but seriously..i know myself..i din have the blogging talent..
i dono write those pretty sentence..
my english and even mandarin was just kindergarden level..
anyway..thats me...
i remember one time..
my big borther use my msn go chat with girl..=='' he damn qi gok..
than suddenly he call me and show me..
and that girl ask..."eh cheen yong,why your english become so good de??"
GRR..speechless...

5.21pm..time to go court lor..wahahha..
bye !

1 comment: